Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Florida

Earlier this summer, we went to Florida for a few days. I had a conference on relational aggression ("girl bullying") in Orlando. Alex came along and on the days that I had afternoons free we went to the beach and to Epcot. We drove to Clearwater, which is on the Gulf side for our first afternoon trip. Then we went to Epcot the following afternoon and Cocoa Beach (Atlantic side) on the last day. This was Alex's first trip to Florida, and I think he liked it.

Clearwater Beach

The nice guy that took our pic the first time suggested that he take a second one from the waist up. Fat guy from Texas apparently needs to hit the gym before going back to Florida.

We're not in Texas anymore.

Honey I Shrunk the Kids Show at Epcot (in 3D)!

Who's a tourist?

My man Mickey is sort of shrimpy.

Alex, Goofy and Robin. Goofy is in the middle.

No comments: